The topic of the campaign relates to the weather changes at the end of summer. The ads show models trapped in a house that has been hit by a thunderstorm and a tornado. Lightning, whirled-up leaves and a tornado in the background allude to the three main themes of this collection: rain, storm, and destroyed.
- The new Diesel denim fw09 collection is coming like a storm of heavy rain, destroying hot summer and welcoming fresh fall. The colleciton is influenced by extreme climatic conditions and is clearly seen on the new fabrics and washes.
- The denim called rain, as the name suggests, is rain washed and features irregular water drop patterns.
- Storm arrives to refresh summer and leaves fragmented lines and dashes with lighning effects and ultra treated denim styles.
- Finally destroyed denim styles are compellingly distressed with overstated cuts, and slashes transforming and creating unique and unrepeatable pieces.
- Diesel Denim Fall Winter 09 at Diesel's Facebook site
- Diesel F/W 09 Online campaign at models.com
- Diesel Gets Caught in a Storm of Denim Ads for Fall/Winter 2009-2010 at www.trendhunter.com, July 21, 2009
- Diesel Fall/Winter 09 Press Release at www.denimblog.com, September 4, 2009
- Diesel Fall / Winter Online Ad Campaign at denimology.com, October 4, 2009
|Diesel Advertising 2009|
|Another World spring/summer - Diesel fall/winter - Denim fall/winter|